When people think of concrete flooring, they imagine dull and grey looking floors, but acid stained concrete changes all of that. The unique outcome of a stained concrete floor by combining colors and different application styles draws the attention of home and business owners alike.
Common areas that install acid stained concrete include:
- Home Interior
Some of the benefits of an acid stained concrete surface include:
- Does not fade over time
- Can be done on older concrete
- Unique because of the various way’s surfaces will take acid stains
- Affordable with pricing ranging $2-$4 per square foot
- Versatile can be applied on many different surfaces
Are you looking for Acid Stain Concrete
Here in Houston, Texas?
Stained Concrete Patio
Stained concrete has become the most popular option for concrete patio designs because of its durability and longevity. If you’re looking for beautiful, rich, earth-toned colors for your concrete surface than stained concrete is right for you
Having a professional install acid stained concrete for your patio is extremely important especially because acid staining is permanent. Do not trust just anyone with your concrete patio call us here at Concrete Polishing Houston, Texas.
Some of the benefits of a stained concrete patio include:
- Color flexibility, with different tones, can truly add to a front or backyard landscape.
- Affordability, starting around $2 an hour
- Easy and low maintenance with minimal upkeep
- Durability creating surfaces that can withstand weather and heavy foot traffic
- Does not peel, crack, or fade
Here in Houston, Texas
Are you looking for epoxy flooring?
An epoxy flooring system is made up of resin and hardeners that cure with your concrete to create a strong and durable surface. Epoxy flooring is a great choice for residential, commercial, and industrial properties that are searching for a customizable yet long-lasting floor. When it is installed professionally, epoxy floors offer incredibly unmatched benefits.
Epoxy Flooring can mimic tons of different flooring designs, like:
Epoxy flooring can be installed in:
- Residential: epoxy garage floors, epoxy basement floors, epoxy interior floors
- Commercial: retail centers, business buildings, libraries, schools, universities, showrooms, lobbies, hotels
- Industrial: laboratories, chemical plants, warehouses, food and beverage, pharmaceutical clinics, hospitals
Epoxy Flooring benefits:
- Affordability, $3-$8 per square foot
- Resistance to chemical breakdown, water, scratching, impact, staining
- Variety exists with epoxy helping update and enhance any floor with different colors, patterns, and textures
- Bright and elegant
- Stronger than 10,000 psi
- FDA and USDA regulation and guideline follower
Looking for a no-wax floor? Polished concrete surfaces have become one of the most popular flooring options for residential and commercial properties because it is affordable and easily maintainable. There are proper concrete polishing tools and equipment that turn an old and dull looking surface into a bright and new floor. With superior durability and exceptional strength, polished concrete will not damage easily. So how will the concrete be polished?
- Remove all current coatings and paints that could be on the surface by grinding
- Seal any cracks and clean off the entire surface
- Grind your surface until it is as fine as you desire
- Apply a hardener and then polish
Where are concrete polished floors found?
- Warehouses and facilities
- Retail stores and malls
- Hotels and restaurants
- Office buildings
- Homes: garages or basements or living areas
Benefits of polished concrete include:
- Affordability with prices ranging from $2-$8
- Hard wearing
- Chip and dent-resistant
- Indoor and outdoor possible
- Easy to clean and easier to maintain
- Lasts for a minimum of 20-years
- Resistant to mold and mildew
- Bright and highly reflective
Polished Concrete Houston
Give us a call today!